Last modified: November 2018
1. Who is responsible for processing your data? The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on this website is CACHAO HOLISTIC FOOD, SLU, with address in Plaza Navegacion 14, 07013, Palma de Mallorca. We are part of the bconnected group, you can contact from the Group's Privacy Officer, at C/ Cotoner, 58 bajos, 07013 Palma de Mallorca, Spain or email@example.com.
2. What will we use your data for? The data of our users will be treated for the management of your orders and customer relations, administration and web security management and the fulfillment of our legal obligations. These data will also be treated for the purpose of analysis and improvement of the quality of our services. We will also treat your data for the sending of commercial communications.
3. To whom can we communicate your data? Your data will only be communicated to third parties by legal obligation, with your consent or where your request involves such communication, by for example, to the transporters in charge of the delivery of the order. If you authorize it, your data identification and contact information will be shared among the companies in the bconnected group for commercials. The companies of the group are identified in URL.
4. Legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is execution of the sales contract, the fulfilment of our legal obligations, as well as our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the web, and to promote our products. Communication of your data between group companies for commercial purposes is based on the consent that is requested.
5. How long will we keep your data? In general we keep your data during the relationship you have with us and in any case during the periods provided for in the applicable legal provisions, e.g. in accounting and tax matters, and over time necessary to meet potential liabilities arising from treatment. We will cancel your data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which were collected. The information related to navigation will be cancelled, once the web connection and performed the statistics. The data processed for commercial purposes will be kept in force as long as you do not request their removal.
6. What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data and, if so, to access them. You can also ask for your data to be rectified when they are inaccurate or incomplete, as well as request their deletion when, inter alia, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for those who were picked up. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the treatment of your data. In this case, we will only process the data concerned for the formulation, the exercise or defence of claims or for the protection of the rights of others people. Under certain conditions and for reasons related to their particular situation,
you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over their interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims. Likewise and under certain conditions may request the portability of their data to be transmitted to another responsible for the treatment. You may revoke the consent you would have given to
certain purposes, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, and file a complaint with the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
If you wish to stop receiving our commercial communications, you can send an email to the address with the subject "Baja Publi Cachao". To exercise your rights, you may submit a request to the attention of the Privacy Officer of the bconnected group, at C/ Cotoner, 58 bajos, 07013 Palma de Mallorca, Spain or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more about your rights and how to exercise them on the Agency's website Spanish Data Protection at www.aepd.es